Guide to Storm Damage and Insurance Claims
At T-Town Roofing, we offer our clients free roof inspections before they
make a claim with their insurance company. The purpose is to help them
know whether they actually have experienced storm damage. We can provide
you with an honest evaluation of your roof to help you know whether filing
a claim with your insurance company is a profitable action to take. Our
Tulsa roofers are available to serve you and to make this process as simple
Contact us today.
Representation Through the Claims Process
Our boys in blue have extensive experience helping customers like you through
the claims process.
Below are some of the tips we offer for filing an insurance claim for storm damage:
- Do not delay – Most insurance companies limit your time to file a claim
- You cannot be singled out for a rate increase because of storm damage
- Insurance restoration contractors can advocate on your behalf
- Choose a quality roofer to repair the damage
- Understand your rights
Filing a claim for storm damage can be very frustrating and complex. Your
insurance company is there to make money and will try to deny your claim.
Our team of roofers in Tulsa is available to represent you, as the homeowner.
If disaster has struck your home, you need to get the committed care that
we offer. We can help you get your property restored to its pre-storm
Our roofing team is here to serve you and walk you through each step of
the claims process, which include:
- Assess, record, and document the storm damage
- Contact our roofing company for a roof inspection
- Read your policy and contact the claims department at your insurance company
- Request an insurance adjuster inspection, with our roofer present
- If your claim is denied, you can meet with another insurance adjuster
- Once your claim is approved, you should receive payments from your insurance company
- Your roofer will repair the storm damage
24-Hour Emergency Repair from T-Town Roofing
When you work with T-Town Roofing, you can get unmatched customer service
and the service that fits your needs. We offer emergency repairs 24 hours
a day. We take emergency calls seriously and can help you develop an appropriate
plan of action. Contact our roofers to take action today!